Practical GDPR Compliance
Make UK now offers GDPR training through its e-learning service. Find out more and register here.
- Course content
Benefits of attending:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the recent changes to data protection legislation
- Understand what the changes will mean for HR processes and management of employee information
- Be able to competently consider and prioritise the actions you need to take following the seminar
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the HR ‘must have’ documents required for GDPR compliance
- Take away an EEF template Employee Privacy Notice, Job Applicant Privacy Notice, Employee Data Retention Process, Data Protection Policy, Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and Employee Record of Processing Activities#
- Understand how to customise the EEF template documents to your business and receive tips on drafting
- Be able to choose the appropriate contents, structure and medium of delivery of your Employee Privacy Notice and Data Protection Policy
- Be clear about what must be included in your obligatory Record of Processing and understand how to decide on the appropriate level of detail for your business
- Share experiences and knowledge with other delegates
There are no pre-requisites.
There is no assessment.
- More details
10:00 Start time
16:00 End time