Preparing for Brexit - a practical guide webinar
Webinar date: Thursday 28 February 2019
- Course content
With the 29 March looming ever closer and little clarity on what manufacturers can plan for or expect, join our policy team in this exclusive live webinar as we look at some of the more practical ramifications of Brexit.
- Advice for your EU workers?
- Continuity of business trips into the EU post Brexit
- The landscape for UK qualifications in the EU
- The top 5 trade and customs issues your business must be addressing now, to keep trading with the EU
- How to calculate tariff costs on your imports and exports to the EU
- How Customs arrangements will work on day 1 of a No deal scenario
There are no pre-requisites.
There is no assessment.
- More details
Who should attend?
Senior leaders in UK manufacturing companies including:
- Managing Directors & CEO’s
- Finance Directors
- Business Owners
- HR Directors