Train the trainer
This two-day practical course will benefit individuals who need to design and deliver interactive workplace training sessions to groups of learners. It is aimed at managers, department heads, supervisors, team leaders and trainers. It will also be useful to those who are responsible for delivering theoretical information and support to groups of people and wish to encourage participation in these training sessions. Numbers are kept low to enable delegates to practice their skills and work on their specific challenges.
- Course content
- How people learn
- Write instructional objectives
- Structuring interactive training
- Preparing for training delivery
- Designing visual aids and handouts
- Giving and obtaining feedback
- Increasing participation using syndicate and exercises
- Delegate practice sessions.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to analyse training activities and write objectives
- Be able to plan accurate training sessions with support materials
- Be able to carry out training sessions at a pace and level that maximises learning
- Be able to encourage participation and control group dynamics
- Be able to develop skills in-training analysis and evaluation.