Changing Terms and Conditions and Contracts of Employment - Virtual classroom
This interactive workshop gives HR and line managers the knowledge and skills to successfully manage changes to employee terms and conditions and contracts of employment.
- Understand UK employment legislation in the context of changing terms and conditions
- Understand the employers’ legal obligations and considerations
- Ensure due process is followed
This half a day course:
Participants explore and learn:
- Introduction to changing Ts and Cs and contracts of employment
- Is a contractual change definitely required?
- Checking existing employment contract before making changes
- Non-contractual procedure, process or policy
- Change under the terms of the contract
- Effecting a change in terms - how to change an existing contract of employment
- Negotiation and agreement; unilateral enforcement; dismissal and re-hire
- Other significant considerations (Custom and Practice; Errors; TUPE; Collective agreement; Pensions changes; ICE Regulations; Discrimination)
This course is suitable for All levels – HR and People Managers/Supervisors etc.
To join our virtual classes, you’ll need:
- Chrome or Firefox
- An internet connection
- An internal or external microphone, and preferably a webcam and headset