Influencing Health and Safety Culture and Behaviour - Virtual classroom
It is generally recognised that promoting safe behaviours is fundamental to creating a safe workplace, however this must be underpinned by a robust safety culture.
This course will provide Managers, Business Leaders and H&S Professionals with:
- An understanding of what safety culture is and how to measure it.
- An understanding of the factors which influence human behaviour and how it can be positively influenced
- Importance of focussing on safe behaviours
- Creating the right safety culture
- How to measure safety culture
- Understanding human failure
- Human Errors
- Factors influencing human behaviour
- Dealing fairly with human failure
- Positively influencing behaviours
- Principles of safety interventions
- Putting behavioural change into practice
There are no pre-requisites, however individuals in a management, leadership or health & safety role will gain the most from the course.
Course level: Intermediate
There is no assessment, but questions and exercises are used throughout the course to check understanding.The course is recognised by Make UK and delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.