IOSH Managing Safely - E-Learning
A flexible route for managers and supervisors to study the IOSH Managing Safely course at their own pace, allowing delegates to fit their study around their busy schedule. The course takes between 16 and 32 hours, with learners having 6 months to complete the course.
By completing this IOSH Managing Safely certificate delegates will have the practical skills and knowledge to manage health and safety within their workplace, comply with HSE legislation and create a safer working environment for their staff. They will also receive an internationally recognised and respected qualification.
You can book this course online by clicking the “Book” button to the right – or you can find out more and book by calling our Customer Contact Centre on 0808 168 5874 or by emailing them at [email protected]
You can register up to 10 people for e-learning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Introducing Managing Safely – The moral, legal and financial reasons that health and safety is important
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents – Responding to an accident and the investigation process
- Human Factors – Causes of health and safety failures including safety culture and managers
- Assessing Risk – The risk assessment process and how to manage sensibly
- Controlling Risk – The legal framework for risk management
- Understanding Managers’ Responsibilities – Health and Safety law and the Plan, Do, Check, Act model
- Common Hazards – Looking at common workplace hazards
- Measuring Performance – Using active and reactive monitoring systems and carrying out audits
There are no pre-requisites for this course
A short multiple choice test consisting of 60 questions will be taken at the end of the course.
Candidates must also complete a workplace risk and safety assessment assignment, which needs to be submitted within 2 weeks of finishing the course in order to pass.
On successful completion of the assessment, candidate will receive an internationally recognised IOSH Certificate.
Terms and conditions
This course is provided in partnership with our trusted provider, Astutis, view terms and conditions
Why choose Make UK?
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.