COVID-19 Employment Law Support
Instant access to experts
No long term fixed contract
As the HR profession battles with the pace of change in Employment Law, access to experienced HR and Employment Law advice is more important than ever.
We have adapted our employment law advice and guidance support to help more organisations access quality legal advice without restrictive contracts during the Coronavirus crisis.
By removing the twelve month contract period and streamlining the service for new customers, our new monthly package gives you access to advice and support in areas such as:
- Furlough processes and documentation
- Employee isolation and returning to work
- Supporting vulnerable workers
- Lay off, redundancies and short time working
As a part of our package, you will also receive 'Our Furlough Letters and Resources Pack' which includes:
- Flexible furlough template letter to put employees on flexible furlough. Flexible furlough can be used for employees on full furlough and those who have previously been on furlough but now working.
- Furlough update template letter to notify employees who are currently furloughed of recent changes to the furlough scheme.
- Return to full furlough template letter to place employees who are currently at work but who have previously been furloughed back onto full furlough leave (including the option of rotational furlough).
- Return from furlough template letter to communicate appropriately to furloughed employees when they are expected to return to work, their working hours and to prepare them for new operational procedures.
- Checklists to help your business recovery and effective management of operations alongside Covid-19 including:
- HR and employment law checklist outlining key areas of compliance and workforce planning. This will help you to identify which human resources and legal issues are of most relevance to your business and to brainstorm steps you could take to maximise the efficiency of your HR operations moving forward.
- Health and safety checklist covering the health and safety considerations and risk assessments you will need to carry out before you resume operations post-shutdown and how to manage employee working and social distancing.
- Production and operations checklist outlining key processes, procedures and business continuity issues you will need to consider across your entire operations.
- Quarantine policy guide and checklist to help with your internal policy decision-making when managing staff who are required to self-isolate following overseas travel.
- Webinar: Getting Back to Business Post-Lockdown pre-recorded webinar by our HR, training and health and safety experts giving key strategic guidance to help you get back up-and-running as quickly as possible. This webinar includes advice on :
- HR strategy and workforce planning
- Training and development
- Health, safety and the environment (including undertaking risk assessments)
- Support with process and production recovery (including supply chain)
- Business continuity considerations
For £250 per month you can access the largest team of Employment Lawyers for up-do-date advice and guidance for your business.
To sign up for our 1 month subscription call 0808 168 5874
|Unlimited access to COVID-19 related HRL advise via telephone & Live-chat||Access to 70 Lawyers, Solicitors and HR professionals||Latest news, online resources, guidance and templates||Attend weekly HRL webinars|