COVID-19 Employment Law Support
Instant access to experts
No long term fixed contract
As the HR profession battles with the pace of change in Employment Law, access to experienced HR and Employment Law advice is more important than ever.
We have adapted our employment law advice and guidance support to help more organisations access quality legal advice without restrictive contracts during the Coronavirus crisis.
By removing the twelve month contract period and streamlining the service for new customers, our new monthly package gives you access to advice and support in areas such as:
- Furlough processes and documentation
- Employee isolation and returning to work
- Supporting vulnerable workers
- Lay off, redundancies and short time working
As a part of our package, you will also receive our 'Back to Business' back pack which includes:
- Return from Furlough template letter - designed to help organisations appropriately communicate to an employee when they are to return to work following Furlough
- HR & Employment law checklist - outlining key areas of compliance and workforce planning
- Health and Safety checklist - covering the considerations and risk assessments to carry out following shutdown
- Production and Operations checklist - outlining key processes, procedures and business continuity across your entire operations
- Pre-recorded webinar by our experts giving advice and tips to help you get you back up and running, as quickly as possible
For £250 per month you can access the largest team of Employment Lawyers for up-do-date advice and guidance for your business.
To sign up for our 1 month subscription call 0808 168 5874
|Unlimited access to COVID-19 related HRL advise via telephone & Live-chat||Access to 70 Lawyers, Solicitors and HR professionals||Latest news, online resources, guidance and templates||Attend weekly HRL webinars|