A Guide to Managing Homeworking
COVID-19 has accelerated the move by office staff and others from their businesses place of work to home working. What may have been a temporary move in response to the pandemic, will for many become the normal way of work.
The course is designed to:
- Assist managers and others who will is planning to make staff work from home role permanently or is now required to support or train homeworkers.
- Take a critical look at both employer and employee responsibilities under Health and Safety legislation and how key laws and regulations apply to the homeworkers and their home.
- Cover the main policies and procedures that a business should have in place to support homeworkers.
- Avoid potential pitfalls associated with homeworking.
CALL US ON 0808 168 5874 Enquire now
The course content is divided into 5 parts.
- About homeworking, its history, benefits and disadvantages.
- H&S legal requirements
- What you need to know about risk assessments, electrical checks and control measures.
- Overcoming pitfalls in, community, communication, security, lone working and wellbeing.
- Key Actions for HR, IT, FM, Line and H&S managers.
AssesmentThe course concludes with an assessment consisting “True/False”, “Drag and Drop” and “Multi-choice” questions.
More detailsThe course is recognised by MAKE UK.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.