COSHH Made Simple training
This one-day practical course covers the statutory requirements and identifies straightforward and practical ways to carry out Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) assessments and implement control measures. It is aimed at individuals who are involved in the management of hazardous substances in the workplace. This could include supervisors and line managers with operational responsibility safety, or those developing their health and safety career.
- COSHH regulations – what are the key requirements
- REACH and CLP regulations – key changes to safety data sheets and labelling
- Basic terminology and classification - in relation to hazardous substances
- Sources of information - effective interpretation
- Risk assessment - essential steps
- Control strategies - for hazardous substances
- Personal protective equipment – selection, benefits and limitations.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £240 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)