COSHH Made Simple - Virtual classroom
Our virtual classroom training provides an online environment for our training programmes to be delivered at your home or office. You get the same access to our experienced consultants and learn from your peers in an interactive environment that replicates a physical classroom.
This virtual classroom course covers the statutory requirements and identifies straightforward and practical ways to carry out Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) assessments and implement control measures. It is aimed at individuals who are involved in the management of hazardous substances in the workplace.
This could include supervisors and line managers with operational responsibility safety, or those developing their health and safety career.
- COSHH regulations – what are the key requirements
- REACH and CLP regulations – key changes to safety data sheets and labelling
- Basic terminology and classification - in relation to hazardous substances
- Sources of information - effective interpretation
- Risk assessment - essential steps
- Control strategies - for hazardous substances
- Personal protective equipment – selection, benefits and limitations.
To join our virtual classes, you’ll need:
- Chrome or Firefox
- An internet connection
- An internal or external microphone, and preferably a webcam and headset
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.