Customer Care - elearning
This course has been created to give businesses guidance on how to get that edge above competing establishments by maximising their customer care skills, and giving them the tools to know how they can improve. The course aims to give learners a good base of understanding onto which they can build and develop in order to enhance their customer care skills to their best ability. Learning how to best handle complaints, the causes of poor customer care and what to say or do in certain situations, all form part of a programme of study aimed at giving learners a full understanding of how important looking after customers well is to any businesses.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Why you need customer care
- The causes of poor customer care
- Customer care skills
- Handling complaints
- Your campaign plan – employer and employee
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, taken at learners own pace, with progress recorded throughout.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to recognise why a customer care programme is needed.
- Understand barriers to good customer care.
- Understand customer care skills and how to use them to overcome those barriers.
- Be able to develop a complaints handling procedure that strengthens the bond between a company and their customers.
- Have a plan to install a customer care programme in a company.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.