Dignity at work (Harassment, Bullying and Banter) - E-Learning
- Overview of the Equality Act 2010
- Protected characteristics and prohibited conduct
- Definitions and examples of harassment, bullying and banter
- Consequences of such behaviour and liability
- What is meant by unconscious bias, its impact on dignity at work and how to prevent it
- Risks and liabilities of failure to observe dignity at work
By completing this course delegates will:
- Understand the importance of dignity at work
- Recognise the main types of discrimination under the Equality Act 2010 and protected characteristics
- Be able to identify unacceptable workplace behaviour which amounts to bullying, harassment and banter
- Understand what is meant by unconscious bias and the negative impact it can have on dignity at work
- Be aware of the potential legal and personal consequences of indulging in inappropriate behaviour at work
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course
AssessmentBy assessment questions at the end of the course whereby delegates are required to answer 10 questions and will be advised of the results along with ‘areas for revision’ as necessary.
CredentialsThis course is focused on behaviours and can be undertaken by any employee at any time – all that is needed is computer and internet access.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £35 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)