How to manage discipline and grievance - elearning
This course provides learners with increased understanding of grievance and disciplinary procedures, as well as the skills needed to be able to conduct interviews related to the subject. How to respond correctly to any allegations, as well as how to make detailed notes and records, form part of the course, which is aimed at enhancing the ability to deal with any issues that may arise.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Discipline procedure
- Right to be accompanied
- Disciplinary measures
- Grievance procedure
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to recognise the differences between a grievance procedure and a disciplinary procedure.
- Be familiar with how to investigate disciplinary situations.
- Have knowledge of how to conduct a disciplinary interview.
- Be able to determine the levels and degrees of discipline.
- Be able to appreciate individual rights and the need for appeals.
- Know and recognise the importance of note-taking and record keeping.
- Have knowledge of how to respond appropriately to a grievance.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.