Effective Leadership (Half-day)
Aimed at front line managers, team leaders and supervisors, this course will equip your leaders with the necessary skills and behaviours they require to lead their team effectively. Delegates will explore what it means to be a great leader, learn to understand their own strengths and weaknesses and build better relationships within their organisation through the use of ‘healthy’ leadership habits and a greater understanding of emotional intelligence.
- What is leadership?
- What does it take to be a great leader?
- The overlap – Leadership vs Management and their different responsibilities
- Explore your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence
- Healthy working habits for great leadership
- Applying standards within the workplace
By attending this course, delegates will be able to: Know what is expected of a work-place leader, understand the importance of ‘leading by example’ and its importance in team culture and achieving their team and organisational goals.