Emotional Intelligence - elearning
It is designed for anyone who would like to understand more about the topic, the impact it can have in a workplace and how it can be improved.
Emotional intelligence (or EI) is becoming a popular concept and businesses are striving to make sure it is understood in the workplace. Our short online course aims to shine a light on emotional intelligence and the impact it can have in the workplace.
Filled with insights and advice, our course is suitable for anyone who wishes to know more about the topic and how it can be improved in the workplace.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
This course covers the following topics:
- The characteristics of EI
- The relationship between IQ and EI
- How to improve EI
- How you can improve EI in your workplace
You will learn:
- Be able to describe what emotional intelligence (EI) is
- Be able to describe what the characteristics of EI are
- Know if you are emotionally intelligent or not
- Understand how to improve your EI
- Understand how to contribute to an emotionally intelligent workplace
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
Who is the course suitable for?The course is suitable for anyone who would like to learn more about emotional intelligence.