How to Manage Coaching - elearning
This course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of the key coaching principles and the different coaching models available. On completion, learners will have an increased awareness of a variety of coaching techniques and also understand the added value that coaching can bring to an organisation and its employees.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Introduction to Coaching
- Coaching Models
- Manager as Coach
- External Coach
- Introducing a Coaching Culture
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify the key coaching principles.
- Have the knowledge to choose from a range of coaching models to help structure coaching conversations.
- Be able to name different coaching techniques.
- Have an appreciation of the value of coaching.
- Know how to detail a step by step approach for introducing a coaching culture into an organisation.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.