How to Manage Conflict - elearning
This course has been developed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to deal with and manage conflict within a workplace. Learners will gain knowledge around constructive responses to conflict, how to defuse tensions and ways to find productive solutions to difficult problems. The aim of the course is to achieve increased awareness of the causes of conflict at work, its effects and how it can be managed and prevented.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Resolving conflict as a Manager
- Using mediation
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Have an awareness of the feelings and behaviours that can be present in a workplace.
- Have an appreciation of the conditions which enable mediation to act as a catalyst for constructive conflict resolution.
- Have an awareness of the skills and qualities required of mediators and of their own competence in this area.
- Have the ability to use the process of mediation.
- Gain knowledge of the active listening skills required to develop rapport with disputants.
- Have a good understanding of the options available if the decision is taken not to pursue mediation.
- Be able to develop ways of working that are impartial.
- Knowledge of the values and concepts of conflict resolution.
- Be able to recognise how mediation can be used at work, and how it fits with other procedures.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.