How to Manage Equality and Diversity - elearning
This course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of how to manage Equality and Diversity. It can be completed as a stand-alone course, and can also contribute towards a City and Guilds accredited People Manager package. It aims to give practical skills as well as awareness of legislation and the value of having solid policies.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- The law
- Equal pay
- Responsibility for others
- Resolving disputes
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to describe the difference between equality and diversity.
- Be able to define different types of discrimination.
- Be able to describe the impact of the Equality Act 2010.
- Know how to identify ways in which employers can discriminate.
- Be able to describe the variety of ways to discriminate.
- Have the knowledge to be able to consider issues which will impact on equal pay.
- Have an appreciation for the value of policy.
- Be aware of how to choose from a range of options for resolving disputes.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.