How to Manage Redundancy - elearning
This online training course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of how to manage redundancy, including the legal framework and the process to follow for a fair redundancy. Other aspects of the course include gaining knowledge about how to prevent redundancy situations and awareness of the various legal implications that can arise as a result of redundancy.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Introduction to redundancy
- Consulting employees
- Suitable alternative employment
- Redundancy payment
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to define what constitutes a redundancy.
- Be able to describe the legal framework for redundancy.
- Have the knowledge to explain the process of a fair redundancy.
- Have the ability to describe the benefits of a systematic approach to redundancy.
- Be able to design a fair selection criteria.
- Be aware of the importance of consultation with employees.
- Be able to identify ways in which organisations can prevent a redundancy situation.
- Have the knowledge needed to consider issues which will impact on redundancy pay entitlement.
- Be aware of an employee’s entitlement to appeal.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.