IEMA leading with environmental sustainability
This half-day course enables senior executives to understand the business case for environmental sustainability and to question whether the organisation’s current strategy is fit for purpose. It is the perfect platform from which to start the transition to the new ISO14001:2015 standard, which plays a much greater role in business strategy.
- Course content
- Environmental sustainability – what it means to your business, opportunities and challenges
- Environmental strategy – what it is, how it works, checking it is fit for purpose
- Leading environmental sustainability – responsibilities of senior management, what executives must deliver, creating ownership in the business
- Environmental legislation – compliance and implications
- ISO14001 – the new standard and your role in it
- Environmental sustainability – in the value chain.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand their enhanced role in the revised ISO14001 standard
- Be able to challenge and enhance their current strategy for environmental management.