IEMA leading with environmental sustainability
This powerful half-day course assists organisations to create a sustainability strategy for their business. It enables senior executives to understand the business case for environmental sustainability and to question whether the organisation's current strategy is fit for purpose. It is also the perfect platform from which to start your journey to Net Zero.
The course is delivered specifically for your company, at a time and place to suit you. We’ll tailor the content to you and have a range of delivery options available to complement the learning style of your organisation.
As part of the course, we also provide a one-hour remote follow up session, where we provide our opinion of your current level of environmental readiness and make suggestions on how you can move forward in support of your commitments.
- Environmental sustainability – what it means to your business, opportunities and challenges
- Environmental strategy – what it is, how it works, checking it is fit for purpose
- Net Zero – why having an environmental strategy is key to achieving your targets
- Leading environmental sustainability – responsibilities of senior management, what executives must deliver, creating ownership in the business
- Environmental legislation – compliance and implications
- Environmental sustainability – in the value chain.
Delegates should all be at senior executive level and from the same company.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to challenge and enhance their current environmental strategy to meet Net Zero.
- Be able to create a new environmental strategy for their business, including setting Net Zero targets.
- Make a positive difference to your organisation’s environmental performance