IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills For Managers E-Learning
- Evaluating drivers for change and barriers
- Applying knowledge understanding to baseline data, to monitor and improve performance
- Applying knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Demonstrating the importance of implementing resource efficiency
- Improving environmental performance
- Balanced content including workshops, activities and case studies throughout
No prior Environmental knowledge is required.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders with environmental responsibilities
Benefits of attending:
Delegates will develop an understanding of their role in promoting sustainability within an organisation and build foundation skills to further develop sustainable practices in their business.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.