Introduction to 5s and 5c awareness training
This one-day course will introduce delegates to the lean techniques of 5S and 5C and examine the application and benefits of these effective methodologies. The programme is designed for managers, team leaders, supervisors, quality engineers, production engineers, design engineers and technical apprentices.
Delegates will learn how to apply 5S to improve workplace safety and increase operator morale, quality, cleanliness, safety and throughput. They will learn how 5C can eliminate or reduce the impact of the seven wastes in the working environment.
- Course content
- Introduction to 5S and 5C lean techniques
- Red tag exercise
- Visual manufacturing
- Standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Implementation plan and auditing
- Sustainability – custom and practice
- Practical exercise.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Improve their workplace and working methods
- Decrease time waste
- Increase and sustain productivity
- Ensure standard processes and quality products across the workplace.