Awareness of health and safety at work - elearning
This online course has been created in order to provide information to employees and employers about why health and safety in the workplace is important and what must be done according to UK legislation.
This course can be enhanced by integrating game based learning to embed knowledge and drive behavioural change.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
You may also be interested in our highly cost-effective and comprehensive Health & Safety Subscription Package.
- Course content
- Health and safety at work
- Risk assessment
- Accident prevention, investigation and reporting
- Communication and environment
- Hazards and controls: fire and electricity
- Hazards and controls: Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazards and controls: manual handling and Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online training, followed by an online test.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the key principles of workplace health and safety.
- Be able to outline accident prevention, investigation and reporting.
- Know how to communicate health and safety information.
- Recognise common health and safety hazards and how they can be controlled.
- Receive a completion certificate.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.