IOSH leading safely
This one day course for senior leaders and executives is designed for those with knowledge of their legal responsibilities who are looking to drive cultural change. The course is focussed on delivering the knowledge and skills that drive improvements in productivity, increase profitability, enhance corporate reputation and strengthen the brand through effective leadership of the health and safety agenda.
The course includes a state of the art digital diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app. Delegates use the app to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions. Through this tool delegates generate a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management.
To find out of this is the right course for you, read our blog on ‘Choosing the right health and safety training for senior executives’.
This course can be enhanced by integrating game based learning to embed knowledge and drive behavioural change.
- Course content
Taught by experienced Health and Safety experts, this course covers;
- safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- the responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- what effective safety and health leadership looks like
- what happens when things go wrong
- how leaders can make improvements
- the benefits of effective safety leadership
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Learners will use a diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app, to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions.
- The tool recommends the actions they should take. At the end of the course, delegates commit to a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management.
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Leading safely certificate.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Through lively discussion and debate on case studies, leaders will deepen their understanding of the true value of safety and health for their organisations.