ISO 9001: Internal Auditor - CQI/IRCA Certified
This course provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system.
You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
This course is run in partnership with QMS Skills who are the approved training partner.
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
CQI/IRCA recommends that all students have prior knowledge of management systems, quality management and ISO 9001 before attending this course.
An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, may be gained by completing a CQI/IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality management system Performance
By completing this course, delegates will
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions