Level 1 Food safety and hygiene - elearning
This elearning course has been developed as an introductory tool, providing the basic principles of food safety and hygiene to those who have never worked in an environment where food is prepared or stored. Through interactive, online learning, this assessment based course gives learners the tools to understand how to keep their food and work areas hygienic and free from contamination.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- An introduction to food safety and hygiene
- Food safety hazards and contamination
- Why Food Safety is important
- Personal Hygiene
- Hygienic Premises and Equipment
Online course, completed at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify hazards
- Be able to carry out a risk evaluation
- Be able to identify and implement control measures
- Be able to communicate the risk assessments process
- Be able to monitor and review risk assessments
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.