Managing Menopause in the Workplace (1 hour)
Aimed at managers and supervisors, this webinar will raise awareness of the key areas to consider when managing staff who are going through the menopause. It will include an explanation of the changes experienced, how these can adversely affect employees in the workplace and what support you can provide your staff. It will cover the importance of risk assessments and will also signpost access to additional support.
During the session, you will cover the following topics:
- Exploring the phrases perimenopause and menopause
- What are the common symptoms and how do they manifest themselves
- How to offer practical support
- Additional support and signposting
- The role of the employer and policy and how it relates to company standards