Moving loads by lifting and slinging - elearning
This elearning course has been developed to provide a thorough understanding of the safe use and operation of lifting and slinging equipment. Designed for workers who use chains, ropes, slings, hooks and other equipment for lifting, the course aims to minimise potential workplace accidents than can occur when moving loads.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Learning Objectives & Overview
- Lifting Basics
- Recognising and using lifting equipment
- The Lifting Process
- Your Role
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, completed at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the basics of lifting loads
- Be able to recognise and use different lifting equipment
- Be able to identify risks in lifting incorrectly
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.