Personal Brand - elearning
Personal brand is something we all have – whether we realise it or not. It’s a combination of our skills, experience and personality, which make us who we are. But that does not mean it’s something that is out of our control, which begs the question: what can we do to influence and develop our personal brand?
Our short online course tackles this topic, explaining what personal brand is and how it is linked to your values, as well as offering many tips and advice about how to develop your own.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their personal brand, but is unsure where to start.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
This course covers the following topics:
- What a personal brand is
- Personal values influence personal brand
- How organisational values influence personal brand
- How to develop and make the most out of your own personal brand
- Ways to control personal brand
- How to make a good impression
You will learn:
- Be able to explain what a personal brand is
- Describe the ways in which a personal brand may be developed
- Evaluate the ways communication can affect a personal brand
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
Who is the course suitable for?This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their own personal brand.