Reflective Techniques - elearning
Reflective practice is beneficial in all areas of our lives, but its benefit to our working lives is rapidly becoming more and more apparent. But why is it so beneficial? What can we gain from it?
Our short online course explores the topic in depth. It explains what it is, the different theories around reflective practice, and the important role is plays in learning. It also offers advice, hints and tips regarding developing your own reflective practice.
Overall, this course is suitable for anyone who wishes to know more about reflective practice and the techniques, but is unsure where to start.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
This course covers the following topics:
What is reflective practice?
- The role of reflection on learning
- Theories of reflective practice
- How to be reflective in own practice
- Tools and questions to use for reflective practice
You will learn:
- Identify what reflective practice is
- Understand the theories commonly associated with reflective practice
- Apply tools to support reflective practice
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
Who is the course suitable for?This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to learn about reflective practice.