Right to Work Checks
This webinar will take a detailed look at the rules around the prevention of illegal working and your right to work check obligations. This webinar is suitable for HR professionals and senior managers with people and recruitment responsibilities.
- Understand the importance of the right to work checks
- How to conduct a compliant right to work check on all forms of immigration documents
- Learn when to use online right to work checks and digital identity verification
- What documents to keep on file
- Overview of the points-based immigration system and the new visa routes to the UK.
By completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Understand when a right to work check must be carried out and how to do so.