Stress Management Training
This half-day course identifies causes and symptoms of workplace stress and remedial measures to combat them.
With stress, depression and anxiety now being the biggest cause of work-related absence, the benefits of taking a proactive, rather than reactive, approach to stress management are being increasingly recognised. Stress Management training is part of Make UK’s portfolio of wellbeing training, which is designed to embed a positive and supportive environment for a healthy and energised workforce.
This course can be provided for a group of people from your organisation at a time to suit you. Additionally, you can choose the delivery method; whether this is face-to face, at your office or offsite (perhaps at one of Make UK’s venues?), or via virtual classroom.
If required, we can develop a bespoke programme that focuses the learning outcome on your specific requirements. By embedding your organisation’s values, competencies and working practices training has great impact, consistency, and immediate relevance.
Benefits of Stress Management Training
This course benefits learners in various ways:
- Obtain key knowledge to help yourself and your colleagues
- Creates an understanding of good practice
- Support and develop your organisation’s wellbeing culture
Businesses supporting learners undertaking this Stress Management course can expect to benefit in the following ways:
- Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house expertise
- Minimise absence stress-related absences
- Demonstrate your commitment to staff wellbeing, helping to attract and retain talent
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for people in a management or leadership role, including HR professionals and health and safety practitioners.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Learners should have a suitable standard of English language to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus.
Delegates on this course will cover:
- What is stress?
- Symptoms of stress
- Common individual and organisational causes of stress
- Carrying out a basic stress risk assessment
- Benefits of a proactive approach to managing stress
- Dealing with personal stress
How the Course is Assessed
There is no assessment, but delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years.
Together, we help your business perform and grow.