New Team Leader Training (2 days)
This course provides essential team leadership skills to those who are newly promoted to the role. The programme develops and improves leadership skills to enhance effectiveness within the team and organisation, enabling new team leaders to step up to their new responsibilities.
|Here at Make UK we offer a number of CPD accredited courses that will help you to remain current, competent and ahead of your peers when it comes to essential skills, knowledge and understanding|
- The role of the Team Leader
- Leadership and leadership styles
- Decision by consensus
- Behaviours of a leader
- Team roles and team development
- Motivation and demotivation
- Understanding the barriers to effective team work
- The keys to maximise employee engagement
- Managing performance
- How to manage ‘difficult conversations’
- Handling meetings effectively
By attending this course, delegates will be able to:
Lead their team effectively, by maximising engagement and motivation, and achieve their collective goals.