Time management and prioritisation training
This practical course will show attendees how to take more control of their time through use of proven tools and techniques that enable prioritisation. Poor time management can lead to missed deadlines, a reduction in work quality and feelings of being overwhelmed. Behaviours that encourage good time management and prioritisation will also be addressed in this course.
- Course content
- Time management – understanding what is achievable and planning to make the necessary changes
- Prioritisation – a range of different methods of prioritisation that support outcomes and results
- Personal organisation – share best practice on saying ‘no’, making and managing to do lists and scheduling
- Working styles – strengths and weaknesses of different working styles
- Interruptions –dealing with interruptions that impact on work flow and personal productivity
- Delegation – delegating for development, not dumping in desperation.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to take more control of their time management and prioritise to meet important deadlines
- Be able to use a range of tools and techniques that can be cascaded throughout the organisation
- Understand how to delegate effectively to free up their time and develop others to take additional responsibilities.