Train the Trainer
This Train the Trainer course is built for anyone that is required to deliver training within the workplace. It will provide the basic knowledge and skills required to deliver engaging training effectively and efficiently.
- Learn how to plan and execute engaging training sessions, that impart lasting knowledge and skills.
- Understand what makes adult learners tick and tailor your training to match their needs.
- Effectively manage you’re training content and learning space to get the most out of your time and learners.
- Benefits of training and development
- What makes an effective trainer? – Skills and Behaviours
- How people learn and why this is important
- Understanding different learning styles and how to ensure your training caters for everyone
- Structure of a practical training session
- Questioning skills
- Checking training- How to review how effective your training is
- Designing training materials
- Individual practice sessions- Show us what you’ve learned by delivering a short practical training session. Individual feedback will help you to explore your strengths and highlight areas for improvement.
- Training records and evaluation
- One-to-ones- How to conduct 121s effectively and deliver inspiring feedback.
- Action Planning- How to close the ‘skills gap’ and support learners to achieve competency.
By completing this course, delegates will:
Learn the knowledge and skills they need to deliver impactful training that fits the needs of your organisation, whilst making the most of valuable training time. Group numbers are kept low to ensure better coaching and feedback that is tailored to the participants' needs.