CDM 2015 in Practice – E-Learning
This course provides an in-depth explanation of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. It covers the specific interactive duties the regulations place on those planning, managing and monitoring construction activities. Learners will have the sufficient knowledge to assist in achieving compliance with these regulations.
This course is suitable for those involved in planning, managing or undertaking construction activities. The course also offers those new to CDM an introduction to the 2015 Regulations to help them understand their legal responsibilities.
- Part 1 - Introduction to CDM 2015
- Part 2 - Clients' new duties and responsibilities
- Part 3 - The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating, between the five duty holders.
- Part 4 - Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
- Part 5 - Key documentation
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, anyone is eligible.
Assessment and certificateAfter the course you will be required to sit a short open book multiple choice test. Upon successful completion you can download your certificate to gain your CDM training certification.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £210 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)