Changing Terms and Conditions of Employment
This interactive workshop is aimed at HR professionals and People Managers of all levels, that may be involved in Changing of T&Cs and Contracts of Employment. Learn the process from start to finish.
- Introduction to changing T’s and C’s and contracts of employment
- Is a contractual change definitely required?
- Checking existing employment contract before making changes
- Non-contractual procedure, process or policy
- Change under the terms of the contract
- Effecting a change in terms - how to change an existing contract of employment
- Negotiation and agreement; unilateral enforcement; dismissal and re-hire
- Other significant considerations (Custom and Practice; Errors; TUPE; Collective agreement; Pensions changes; ICE Regulations; Discrimination)
By completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Understand UK employment legislation in the context of changing terms and conditions, including the employers’ legal obligations and considerations to enable them to follow due process.