Confidence-Building Techniques - elearning
Confidence is something that many of us feel we lack, and an improvement in our confidence can have a positive impact on our lives – both in our personal life, as well as our professional one.
This is why we have designed this short online course to help you develop your confidence. It not only explores the context of confidence – what confidence is, its associated behaviours and the confidence of the British society – but it also provides useful hints and tips, such as helpful techniques, a tool to assess your own confidence, and an action plan document to help you put a plan into practice. It is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their confidence.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
This course covers the following topics:
- What confidence is and its associated behaviours
- How confident you are, and the British society as a whole
- How to improve confidence
- Setting targets to build confidence
- Action planning, including an action plan download
You will learn:
- Know what confidence is
- Understand a number of confidence-building techniques that can be applied to your individual circumstances
- Be able to identify a number of confidence targets to work towards
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
AssessmentOnline course worked through at the pace of the learner.
Who is the course suitable for?This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their confidence-building techniques.