Creating an effective business strategy - elearning
This online course has been designed to provide learners with the understanding of why an effective business strategy is important for an organisation, ensuring success and sustainability. This course is aimed at team leaders, managers and business professionals, and identifies three areas that underpin the success of a business strategy, including the external environment, the business, and its stakeholders. Learners will be awarded a certificate upon completion of this online training.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Introduction to effective business strategy
- PESTLE analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Summary of stakeholder analysis benefits
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, taken at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course delegates will:
- Be able to explain the key points in creating a business strategy
- Be able to explain the concept of PESTLE which analyses the external factors influencing an organisation
- Be able to explain the concept of SWOT, which identifies the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relating to an organisation
- Be able to list the benefits of stakeholder analysis
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here