Cyber Security Awareness - elearning
This online training course has been developed to provide learners with the skills needed to protect their businesses against cyber security threats. This interactive course uses real life examples to help learners understand the risks that cyber criminals pose, and how to address and manage these risks.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- The risk to cyber security
- An everyday risk
- Facing everyday risks
- Possible harm
- Real life examples
- Cyber security risk
- When it goes wrong
- Reducing risk
- Finding your cyber security policy
- About risk management
- About shortcuts
- Why have a risk management regime
- Your action plan
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Learners will need to conduct a test at the end of the course and obtain a 75% pass mark to receive a certificate.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify the risks associated with cyber activity.
- Be able to explain how to protect their network using anti-malware defences.
- Be in a position to clearly state the process for responding to a cyber attack.
- Understand the levels of access to data and restrictions.
- Be able to identify additional security measures for working from home or remote locations.
- Be able to explain the risks associated with the use of removable media.
- Be able to implement best practice cyber security guidance.
- Be able to identify the weak points in your network and devices.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.
Why Choose Make UK to Study?
Make UK Environmental, Health & Safety team are dedicated to improving EHS knowledge and performance in individuals and companies across the UK. Our trainers are professional consultants with industry recognized qualifications and practical experience.
For your convenience, costs quoted are inclusive of tuition, course materials, assessment, and certificate, which is awarded for successful completion of the qualification.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £25 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)