Effective Minute Taking, Note Taking, and Action Plans - 101
This course is built for anyone who regularly attends or organises meetings and wishes to produce more productive notes or minutes. Learn how to prepare for meetings, log accurate details in a structured and concise manner.
During the session, you will cover the following topics:
- Effective preparation
- Note taking and minute taking
- The importance of adopting a structured approach
- Practicalities when taking minutes
- Skills required to be effective in your role
- Follow up procedure - Post meeting
- Specialist meetings and their differences
By completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Attend meetings with confidence that you will leave with all the pertinent information and be able to plan any action effectively.