First Aid at Work
This 3-day advanced First Aid course is recommended for those who work in high-risk environments such as:
- Hospitality / Hotels
It provides learners with a comprehensive set of skills needed by a First Aider on-site. This complies with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to ensure at least one person within your organisation is First Aid at Work trained.
This course covers the following subjects:
- Role and priorities of a first aider
- Injuries to Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Managing an Incident
- Recognition of Minor Illnesses
- Responsibilities of Employers & Employees
- Recognition and management of major illnesses
- Causes and care of the unconscious casualty
- Disorders of the Airway
- Infection Control
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Eye Injuries, Poisoning & Miscellaneous Injuries
- Wounds, Bleeding & Shock
- Manage the Transportation of a Casualty
- Burns & Scalds
- Record Keeping & Accident Reporting
- Chest & head Injuries
- Asthma & Diabetes
- Heart Attack / Angina
- Practical demonstration and use of an AED
Following successful completion of the course, each student is awarded with a HSE recognised certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Pre-requisites.There are no pre-requisites.
About Siren Training
Siren Training pride themselves on providing enjoyable, practical and realistic First Aid training in a relaxed and friendly environment. Their goal is to ensure learners have all the support and assistance they need to have confidence in their ability to deal with a First Aid situation. The trainers employed by Siren are presently working or ex emergency service professionals, with many years of life-saving experiences.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £340 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)