IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce - E-Learning
Designed for Non Environmental Specialists who are not at a managerial / supervisory level. This one day course provides a practical introduction to Environmental Sustainability, so they are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and motivation to make a positive difference within their organisation.
We can also deliver this training course specifically for a group of people at your company - either face-to-face at a time and place to suit you, or via Virtual Classroom. We’ll tailor your course content to your business, bringing it to life. Call us - 0808 168 5874 or Email us - [email protected]
- Gain an understanding of the main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Gain knowledge and understanding of compliance obligations and business drivers for change.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the mean potential impacts on Environment and Sustainability
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how to improve environmental performance
- Balanced content including workshops, activities and case studies throughout
No prior Environmental knowledge is required.
Online end of course examination.
Benefits of attending:
Delegates will gain an increased awareness of the how the Environment, the Business they work for and their working lives are interconnected, as well as the motivation and knowledge needed to contribute a positive change.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.