IOSH working safely - elearning
This online course aims to provide individuals with full and thorough knowledge of the essentials of health and safety, leading to a globally recognised IOSH certificate in ‘Working Safely’. The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) are the biggest health and safety membership organisation in the world, with over 40,000 members across 99 countries, meaning that training is of the highest quality, and widely recognised.
This course can be enhanced by integrating game based learning to embed knowledge and drive behavioural change.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
Five interactive modules are contained within IOSH Working Safety:
- An introduction to working safely - the principles of why working safely is important.
- Defining hazard and risk - recognising risks in the workplace and understanding the application of risk assessments.
- Identifying common hazards - understanding how hazards arise and how to prevent them.
- Improving safety performance - understanding how systems and processes can be put in place to improve safety performance and how these relate to all levels of the workforce.
- Protecting our environment - how organisations and individuals can get involved in reducing environmental impacts.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Five interactive modules to be successfully completed.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Have thorough knowledge about the essentials of health and safety.
- Benefit by gaining a nationally recognised certificate in health and safety training.
- Meet government guidelines on health and safety.
- Match the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus.
- Receive a confirmation email and an approved certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) within two to three weeks.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.