IR35: Managing Contractor Relationships E-Learning
This IR35 e-learning course is designed to provide managers with:
- An understanding of IR35 (including rule changes from 6 April 2021) and how it impacts on managers’ day-to-day working practices
- Key IR35 risks and liabilities along with potential solutions
- Guidance on HMRC’s main tests of employment status and preparing status determination statements (SDS).
This 45 minute e-learning course includes:
- What is IR35?
- Recent changes to IR35 and the off-payroll working rules
- Making employment status determinations (including key tests and indicators)
- Using HMRC's Check Employment Status for TAX (CEST) online tool
- Dealing with agencies and labour supply chains
- Handling Disagreements
- Practical solutions to common problems
- Risks and dangers
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.