IR35: Managing Contractor Relationships E-Learning
This IR35 e-learning course is designed to provide managers with:
- An understanding of IR35 (including rule changes from 6 April 2021) and how it impacts on managers’ day-to-day working practices
- Key IR35 risks and liabilities along with potential solutions
- Guidance on HMRC’s main tests of employment status and preparing status determination statements (SDS).
This 45 minute e-learning course includes:
- What is IR35?
- Recent changes to IR35 and the off-payroll working rules
- Making employment status determinations (including key tests and indicators)
- Using HMRC's Check Employment Status for TAX (CEST) online tool
- Dealing with agencies and labour supply chains
- Handling Disagreements
- Practical solutions to common problems
- Risks and dangers
Why Choose Make UK to Study?
Make UK Environmental, Health & Safety team are dedicated to improving EHS knowledge and performance in individuals and companies across the UK. Our trainers are professional consultants with industry recognized qualifications and practical experience.
For your convenience, costs quoted are inclusive of tuition, course materials, assessment, and certificate, which is awarded for successful completion of the qualification.