This course develops an understanding on how to risk assess and risk rate machinery and comply with the processes necessary for CE Marking and is suitable for anyone with responsibility for machinery purchasing, design, installation and use.
Courses running at our Technology Hub include a practical demonstration on our state of the art training machines, giving delegates hands-on learning to support the classroom based studies.
- Course content
- Nature and extent of machinery health and safety issues, immediate and root causes of accidents
- Legal overview and duties eg Supply of Machinery Regulations
- Machinery risk assessment to BS EN ISO 12100:2010
- Designing for safety
- Conformity assessment procedures for CE Marking
- Managing the process – documentation and records
- ‘In-House’ machinery safety procedures, assessment of products/machines and use of independent compliance reviews and self-certification
There are no pre-requisites for this course
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify hazards and apply a risk rating to machinery
- Carry out a machinery risk assessment to BS EN ISO 12100:2010
- Comply with CE Marking requirements