NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work - eLearning
Develop straightforward, practical health and safety risk management skills that go beyond risk assessment, to effectively control the health and safety risks caused by hazards in the workplace.
This course is ideal for anyone involved in managing workplace health and safety risks including those who undertake risk assessments.Delegates will have 3 months to complete the training module. This course can also be delivered face to face in-company, please contact us for more details.
Course contentThe NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work is an introductory level qualification, developed in conjunction with the health and safety regulator for Great Britain, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). It is structured around HSE’s approach to controlling the risks caused by workplace hazards.
By attending, delegates will learn how to:
- Identify hazards and be aware of some of the resources that can help
- Assess risks in low to medium risk premises using simple HSE tools
- Evaluate risks in a proportionate and sensible manner
- Identify suitable control measures
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AssessmentA practical assessment is completed at the end of the course. Delegates will be asked to watch a video of a real workplace and complete a risk assessment to identify how they would manage and prioritise the risks present.
- Develop straightforward practical skills to manage workplace risks; something all employers need
- Build confidence in your risk assessment capabilities
- Contribute to the creation of a safer and healthier workplace as soon as you return to work
- Have confidence as your team will be trained in HSE’s current approach to health and safety risk management
- Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house risk management expertise
- Upskill your teams so they can carry out risk assessments
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.