Presentation Skills - elearning
Presenting is often a source of anxiety for people, and it can bring about feelings of nerves and dread. But it doesn’t have to be that way – there are skills you can learn which will help build your confidence when presenting.
Our short online explores this topic and aims to give you the knowledge you need to present with confidence. It is designed for anyone with an interest in learning more about presenting, and gives insights into the key elements to a presentation, how you can learn from experiences, and advice on how to present successfully.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
This course covers the following topics:
- What a presentation is and its key components
- How giving a presentation might feel and how to learn from a bad one
- Presentation rule video
- How to create a successful presentation
- Using presentations software effectively
You will learn:
- Be able to describe presentation skills
- Know why presentation skills are important
- Understand how to improve your presentation skills
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
Who is the course suitable for?This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to gain or develop their presentation skills