The Essentials of Data Protection (GDPR) - elearning
This online course is aimed at those involved in handling people’s information as part of their day to day role. The course will provide a Data Protection (GDPR) overview for those looking to gain more information on how to comply with the key principles of data protection. With this course, learners will understand these principles, as well as essential processes required by the regulation and what their roles and responsibilities include.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Key definitions
- Data controller and data processor
- Data processing
- Data subject
- Data protection principles
- Good practice
- Data security
- Personal data breaches
- Subject access requests
- Other data subject rights
- Accountability and governance
Online course, worked through at the pace of the learner, with a 75% pass mark required.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand what personal data is, and recognise different types of data
- Be able to recognise the six principles of GDPR
- Know how to safely handle sensitive data
- Understand the rights of data subjects
- Know the role of the Information Commissioner
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.