IOSH Managing safely - Virtual classroom
Our world-class training delivered in an online environment for our health and safety programmes. You still get the same access to our experienced consultants and learn from your peers in an interactive environment with all the benefits of a physical classroom.
By completing this Managing Safely certificate virtual classroom course, delegates will have the practical skills and knowledge to manage health and safety within their workplace, comply with HSE legislation and create a safer working environment for their staff. They will also receive an internationally recognised and respected qualification.
- Responsibilities and accountabilities - requirements of managers with regard to health and safety
- Legal requirements - health and safety law
- Risk assessment - key steps and control strategies
- Health and safety management systems - benefits and key elements
- Accident causation and investigation – root cause and human factors
- Hazards in the workplace – identification and control
- Monitoring – using active and reactive measures to monitor health and safety performance
To join our virtual classes, you’ll need:
- Chrome or Firefox
- An internet connection
- An internal or external microphone, and preferably a webcam and headset
AssessmentA short multiple choice test consisting of 60 questions will be taken at the end of the course. Candidates must also complete a workplace risk and safety assessment assignment, which needs to be submitted within 2 weeks of finishing the course, in order to pass.
On successful completion of the assessment, candidate will receive an internationally recognised IOSH Certificate.